Abstract must be written in English. The text should not exceed 250 words and should contain the motivation of the work, a problem statement, the approach and methodology, and a summary of the main findings. Please read and follow further instruction in the template for abstract submission which you can download by clicking “Download” button below.Download
Author can submit more than one abstract via the conference official website submission page. The deadline for abstract submission is May 1st, 2018. After submission, editing of and changes in abstract can only be accepted before the submission deadline is due. The notification for abstract acceptance will be on May 14th 2018.
- Submissions will undergo four review processes: (1) abstract review, (2) paper review by scientific committee, (3) paper review by publisher, and (4) paper review by Scopus.
- Abstract review will decide whether a submission is accepted or rejected. It will also decide the mode of presentation (oral/poster) based on author’s preference and the compatibility of the submission.
- Abstract submitted for oral presentation may be accepted as a poster due to limited time slots for oral session and the compatibility of the submission.
- Abstracts accepted as oral presentation are invited to submit the full papers.
- Selected papers (based on review by scientific committee) will be submitted for publication opportunity in our Scopus-indexed journal partner (North American Journal of Psychology) and/or for further reviews for Scopus-indexing (conference proceedings).
- Rejection is still possible during reviews by publisher and Scopus.
- Publication and indexing process may take some time between six months to one year after the conference date.
- Committee will also publish an ISBN-indexed book for papers which do not make the cut for Scopus-indexing.
Full Paper Submission
Participants who want a chance for publication in our proceedings are invited to submit their full papers. Committee will only receive full paper via our Submission Management System.
The guideline for author will be announce on our website soon.
By submitting full paper, the author authorizes the publication and indexing process to the committee unless the committee will later announce otherwise.
All poster presenters must register to attend the 3rd ICP-HESOS and are obligated to prepare their own posters. The committee will not prepare, design, or print the posters for presenters. We will only provide space and equipment to display posters during the conference.
Instruction for poster presentation regarding dimension and format of the poster, as well as the mechanism for poster session will be announced soon on the website.
Poster submission will not be required to submit full paper nor have a chance for any publication by the committee (proceedings and ISBN-indexed book).
Panel Discussion (Oral Presentation)
Panel discussion is a platform for presenters to have a critical discussion with their panel group and other participating audiences. Panel groups are determined by committee based on the proximity and relevance of submission topics. Each group will consist of three to five presenters who are given 15-minute oral session each (including Q&A session). There will be some parallel panel discussion at a time which is led by a preselected moderator each.
Committee will provide this following equipment in all discussion rooms:
- LCD Projector
- Whiteboard and markers
Computers will be set up for Power Point presentation, hence all presenters are asked to prepare their presentation materials in a compatible format. Please upload your presentation material before your scheduled panel discussion onto our Submission Management System so that the committee can prepare it beforehand since our computers do not support USB flash drive. Our team will also stand by in the room to help presenters at any time needed.
Scientific Writing Workshop
Scientific Writing Workshop is an additional workshop offered for participants who want to improve the quality of their full paper. It will consist of coaching and desk review to ensure a standard quality of scientific writing both content- and grammatic-wise. This workshop, however, do not guarantee that the submission will be indexed by Scopus.
Scientific Writing Workshop will be held around June 2018. A fixed date, registration fee, and further information about this workshop are to be announced soon.
Journal and Proceedings
Selected papers by the scientific committee will be proposed for publication opportunity in North American Journal of Psychology (Scopus-indexed) and/or for further review for Scopus-indexed proceedings. Only original articles will be considered for publication in the conference’s proceeding. Committee will also publish an ISBN-indexed book for submissions which do not make the cut for Scopus-indexing. Authors can specifically request not to be included in the conference publication by notifying us via email (email@example.com) or simply by not submitting their full paper.
North American Journal of Psychology is our scopus-indexed journal partner which scope includes psychology, education, and other social sciences. Submissions which get offer from this journal will undergo further review process in accordance with the journal regulations and may be subject to additional publication fee.
Distribution of Certificate
Certificate of attendance (for all attending participants) and presentation (for presenters only) will be distributed at the end of the conference. However, certificate will not be issued for participants who do not attend the conference or whose submission is registered but not presented.